- Random thoughts for April 3rd (4/4/2018) - My daughter has always been obsessed with mermaids. She watches this Australian TV show on prime that has modern day mermaids, but still the sweet, magical kind. Last night I watched the premiere of Siren on Freeform… mermaids are no longer sweet and friendly.
- Idaho State Championships – March 16, 2018 (4/2/2018) - In 11 days we will be on the road again. Em had a great showing at state championships which means she will be competing at the Region 2 Championships in Tacoma on the 14th of April. Before that, let me share all the beautiful photos and videos from the Idaho State Championships. Usually I write…Read more Idaho State Championships – March 16, 2018
- Rose City Challenge – February 24, 2018 (3/9/2018) - In less than a week we will be heading to lovely Pocatello, Idaho, for Idaho State Junior Olympic Women’s Gymnastics Championships. But right now I need to (finally) share the photos and videos from the final regular season meet – the Rose City Challenge that was held in Beaverton, OR, on the last weekend in…Read more Rose City Challenge – February 24, 2018
- Queen of Hearts Invitational – February 17, 2018 (3/2/2018) - Some meet seasons are about survival… This year was one of them. 2 meet weekends in a row (one out of state), a one weekend break, then 3 meet weekends in a row (two out of state)… and then she got sick on the first of the 3 meets in a row… For this meet,…Read more Queen of Hearts Invitational – February 17, 2018
- Glad this was on a meet weekend… (2/23/2018) - The Vimeo video challenge for 2/20 was a “short cuts” challenge – use clips of one second or less to create a story. But because of this – they specifically said no still shots. This may be my first fully edited video with no photos. (Practically raw footage of her routines doesn’t count.) Good thing…Read more Glad this was on a meet weekend…