- Region 2 Championships – April 14, 2018 (4/30/2018) - At this time next week, Western Nationals will be over and done and so will this year’s meet season… finally. Before I rush out of town later this week to spend 5 luxurious (i.e. stressful and budget-busting) days in Sandy, UT, I will share the amazing time we had in Tacoma for the Region 2…Read more Region 2 Championships – April 14, 2018
- Random thoughts for April 3rd (4/4/2018) - My daughter has always been obsessed with mermaids. She watches this Australian TV show on prime that has modern day mermaids, but still the sweet, magical kind. Last night I watched the premiere of Siren on Freeform… mermaids are no longer sweet and friendly.
- Idaho State Championships – March 16, 2018 (4/2/2018) - In 11 days we will be on the road again. Em had a great showing at state championships which means she will be competing at the Region 2 Championships in Tacoma on the 14th of April. Before that, let me share all the beautiful photos and videos from the Idaho State Championships. Usually I write…Read more Idaho State Championships – March 16, 2018
- Rose City Challenge – February 24, 2018 (3/9/2018) - In less than a week we will be heading to lovely Pocatello, Idaho, for Idaho State Junior Olympic Women’s Gymnastics Championships. But right now I need to (finally) share the photos and videos from the final regular season meet – the Rose City Challenge that was held in Beaverton, OR, on the last weekend in…Read more Rose City Challenge – February 24, 2018
- Queen of Hearts Invitational – February 17, 2018 (3/2/2018) - Some meet seasons are about survival… This year was one of them. 2 meet weekends in a row (one out of state), a one weekend break, then 3 meet weekends in a row (two out of state)… and then she got sick on the first of the 3 meets in a row… For this meet,…Read more Queen of Hearts Invitational – February 17, 2018