- Some Lucky Fireworks Photos (7/6/2018) - It has been years since we actually tried to watch the city fireworks display. This year we got a spot at the dog boarding place for our dog to spend the night and then we were free to go downtown to enjoy the display. However, my daughter and I both had obligations the next morning…Read more Some Lucky Fireworks Photos
- Western National Championships – May 5, 2018 (5/21/2018) - It’s been two weeks, the season is over, we have moved on… I guess. Why does it seem that there is always something that makes it so this wasn’t the season you hoped and thought it would be? This year it was how sick she got on the way to Las Vegas, it pulled the…Read more Western National Championships – May 5, 2018
- Region 2 Championships – April 14, 2018 (4/30/2018) - At this time next week, Western Nationals will be over and done and so will this year’s meet season… finally. Before I rush out of town later this week to spend 5 luxurious (i.e. stressful and budget-busting) days in Sandy, UT, I will share the amazing time we had in Tacoma for the Region 2…Read more Region 2 Championships – April 14, 2018
- Random thoughts for April 3rd (4/4/2018) - My daughter has always been obsessed with mermaids. She watches this Australian TV show on prime that has modern day mermaids, but still the sweet, magical kind. Last night I watched the premiere of Siren on Freeform… mermaids are no longer sweet and friendly.
- Idaho State Championships – March 16, 2018 (4/2/2018) - In 11 days we will be on the road again. Em had a great showing at state championships which means she will be competing at the Region 2 Championships in Tacoma on the 14th of April. Before that, let me share all the beautiful photos and videos from the Idaho State Championships. Usually I write…Read more Idaho State Championships – March 16, 2018